Jake Rothschild – Jake’s Ice Cream And More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify
Jake Rothschild sits down to discuss:
- Dreaming of being Willy Wonka.
- Ice cream.
- Launching in Old Fourth 4th back in 1999.
- Being a restaurant incubator.
- Saying “I love you” in the workplace.
- Teaching people to cook.
- Helping others have their dreams come true.
Today’s show is sponsored by: Vesta Movement – High energy, ass kicking, and constantly changing workouts!
Interview Recorded: December 6, 2017. Alkaloid Conference Room.
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Show Notes That Nobody Reads
Jake’s Ice Cream Website
Irwin Street Cooking School
The World According To Garp
Recent news article on latest happenings with Jake’s company.