Today on the show:
- How does a guy from semi-successful punk band to super-successful T-shirt maker and marketing dude?
- How do you make shirts cool enough that celebs buy them?
- Why have such an ugly mascot?
- Does Starbucks spell your name wrong on purpose?
- Why give away so many shirts for free?
- Why do people wanna act like bots instead of the other way around?
Interview Recorded: July 2, 2019. The front porch home studio in The West End.
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Who introduced us?
My ole buddy Matt Orchard.
Fun Things To Click