- Raising Kids.
- Coming from a media family empire.
- Redistributing his wealth.
- Unpopular stances like “Don’t Call The Cops” and “No Active Military Allowed”.
- Using lots of drugs and being institutionalized at a young age.
- Standing Rock.
- His version of what went down with Lis Smash, who appeared on this show in October 2017.
- Getting arrested.
- Much much more.
Interview Recorded: February 26, 2018. Free State Of Palestine – Madison, Georgia.
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Show Notes That Nobody Reads
Google Jim and you’ll find lots.
Who should I have next on The Atlanta Podcast?