**Update – One month after this interview took place, it was reported that Brian stepped down and took a job in Seattle. Did he already know his plans during this interview? Perhaps we will never know.
Atlanta BeltLine President and CEO Brian McGowan sits down to talk about:
- Getting appointed by Obama.
- Working for The Govenator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- What the opening of the The Southside Trail means. (Jan 2019?)
- Is all “The Westside BeltLine” growth going in the right direction?
- Telling the ATL story to the outside world.
- Much, much more.
Today’s show is sponsored by:
Interview Recorded: June 5, 2018 100 Peachtree Street, NW, Suite 2300
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Show Notes That Nobody Reads
Who should I have next on The Atlanta Podcast?