- What stopped him from becoming a minister.
- How bartending at The Local prepared him to open Church.
- Why he’d rather have his patrons view absurd art rather than television.
- His secret to keeping staff from calling him to call out sick.
- The Sanctuary he is opening up in Griffin, Georgia.
- Much more.
Today’s show is sponsored by:
Interview Recorded: May 15, 2018 His house. Old Fourth Ward.
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Show Notes That Nobody Reads
Who should I have next on The Atlanta Podcast?
Who introduced us?