Carl Adkins has had his dream job his entire adult life. He’s made a vocation being around concerts, sporting events, and live entertainment. Today on The Atlanta Podcast, Carl and I discuss:
- The rise and fall of the Georgia Dome.
- How Atlanta attracts the biggest sports events in the world.
- What happens when the power goes out at the Superbowl.
- His thoughts on the future of sports/entertainment venues.
- Why he is moving on to the “next chapter” in his life after next year.
- and so much more.
Interview Recorded: Aug 27, 2019 – GWCC – 285 Andrew Young Blvd. Bldg A Atlanta, 30313
Intro and Outro Music by Brian Revels
Who should I have next on The Atlanta Podcast?
Ben Witte and/or Steve Koonin
Who introduced us?
Great Show!!! I vote for Ben Witte Next!!
Interviewed Ben! It will be up soon.