Chairman of the Board, Joe Rogers Jr., sits down to talk about:
- Some history and early days.
- Birth of the hashbrown bowl.
- Keeping the business alive during a pandemic.
- Knowing almost every location address.
- Why he spends the holidays washing dishes and cooking.
- So much more.
Interview Recorded: August 11, 2021. Alkaloid Conference Room. 691 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Suite C Atlanta, GA 30312
Intro And Outro Music– Brian Revels
Who introduced us? My love for Waffle House.
Who should I have next on the show? Dan Cathy
Listen at the top of this page or on your favorite player.